2019 Intern Positions
The Confetti Foundation is a non-profit organization who supplies birthday parties to children who are hospitalized, receiving treatment for cancer or in a Hospice facility. We are a national organization with headquarters in Middletown, R.I.
Ideal candidates will need to commit to a minimum 10 hours per week, with a minimum 12-week commitment, between the hours of 9am-3pm Monday-Friday. (flexible schedule) This is an unpaid internship, you may receive academic credit, service learning or as a career builder. You will learn all aspects of a small non-profit.
Experience you will gain:
· Work closely with our founder, Stephanie Frazier Grimm, who is recognized as a leader in the luxury wedding & event planning industry and now the non-profit sector
· An understanding of company branding
· Public relations knowledge
· Market Research
· Data entry
· Event Planning
· Fundraising Campaigns
· Volunteer management
· Customer Service
What we require:
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong writing and verbal/phone skills
· Computer Experience (MS Office and Mac Platform)
· Strong research skills
· Attention to detail
· Positive attitude
· Personality and passion!
· Own transportation to and from our Middletown, R.I. office
· Being able to lift a minimum 20lbs
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, we want to meet you! Please send all resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com and we will set up a time to meet/video call.